Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Wang Zhi <wz...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/25 04:30:42 UTC

about portlet deploy

hi,all

 after i changed  portlet.xml and redeploy the portlet application,
all portlets in the application will be not avaiable at original psml.
 It will be available again after change the fragment id of the
portlet entity in psml or restart tomcat. How to make portlet always
available after redeployment?

Re: about portlet deploy

Posted by Vikash Anand <pr...@yahoo.com>.
Hi;
  Can you please send me the application or all XML files including psml
files at premabodh@yahoo.com so that i can help you out.
Thanks and Regards;
Vikash Anand.