Posted to dev@tez.apache.org by Hitesh Shah <hi...@apache.org> on 2013/12/02 22:43:04 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Tez 0.2.0-incubating Released

The Apache Tez team is proud to announce the first release of Apache Tez - version 0.2.0-incubating.

Apache Tez is an application framework which allows for a complex directed-acyclic-graph of tasks for processing data and is built atop Apache Hadoop YARN.
More details on Apache Tez can be found at http://tez.incubator.apache.org/

The release bits are available at: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/tez/tez-0.2.0-incubating/

The released maven artifacts have also been made available on repository.apache.org.

We would like to thank all the contributors that made this release possible.

thanks
Hitesh Shah on behalf of The Apache Tez Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Tez 0.2.0-incubating Released

Posted by Lianhui Wang <li...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Tez team!

--
thanks

王联辉(Lianhui Wang)
blog; http://blog.csdn.net/lance_123
兴趣方向:数据库,分布式,数据挖掘,编程语言,互联网技术等

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Tez 0.2.0-incubating Released

Posted by Lianhui Wang <li...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Tez team!

Posted by Tsuyoshi OZAWA <oz...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Tez team!