Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Laurent Michenaud <lm...@adeuza.fr> on 2002/02/12 13:29:23 UTC

Tomcat 4.0.2 and Apache

Hi,

I have read that Tomcat 4.0.1 and Apache was not a good
choice ( bad performance ).

What about Tomcat 4.0.2 and Apache ?

If it is the same state, when is it planned to upgrade
the performance Tomcat4/Apache ? in which version ?

Thanks

Michenaud Laurent
- Adeuza -
[ Développeur Web - Administrateur Réseau ]

Re: Tomcat 4.0.2 and Apache

Posted by Amol Umate <am...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,
So do u mean to say that we should not use tomcat
4.0.x and apache 1.3.x in combination
as i was in search of connection between both

Amol