Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ne...@conexant.com on 2003/04/24 23:43:44 UTC

Tomcat Catalina 4.0.2 on Windows: Console Output to catalina.out

Hello,

Is there a way to redirect the console output of catalina to catalina.out
file on Windows, like it does on Unix?

Thanks,

Neeraj

Re: Tomcat Catalina 4.0.2 on Windows: Console Output to catalina.out

Posted by Ravikant Pandey <Ra...@morganstanley.com>.
Hi Neeraj

    do you have any idea about catalina.out.for me it was giving error" touch
cant creat logs/catalina.out".....on unix....

thanks
ravi