Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "HARI,SANJAYAGANESH (HP-India,ex2)" <sa...@hp.com> on 2002/04/12 08:25:48 UTC

Sample code??

Hi :

Does anyone have any sample code using SLIDE client API to list the server
directory/file contents? Are there any sample clients available that show
the usage of SLIDE APIs (CLIENT SIDE)?

Thanks
Sanjay

Re: Sample code??

Posted by Sanjaya Ganesh <sa...@yahoo.com>.
Friends,

As I understand it now,
- do a propfind
- get all children
- For each child that is a collection recurse.

Is there any simpler way than this? Any way that can
improve the performance than such a recursive loop?

Many Thanks , guys.
Sanjay

=====
------------------------------------------------------S A N J A Y A   G A N E S H    HSystems AnalystHP Middleware LabHewlett Packard Company

Re: Sample code??

Posted by Justin Lipton <ju...@speedlegal.com>.

Re: Sample code??

Posted by "B. Shadgar" <B....@bristol.ac.uk>.
"HARI,SANJAYAGANESH (HP-India,ex2)" wrote:

> Hi :
>
> Does anyone have any sample code using SLIDE client API to list the server
> directory/file contents? Are there any sample clients available that show
> the usage of SLIDE APIs (CLIENT SIDE)?
>
> Thanks
> Sanjay

Hi Sanjay,

I think the best way is having a look at source code of
org.apache.webdav.cmd.Slide program. It will give you the idea of listing
server directory content even some more.

Regards,
Bita