Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by su...@fourthstage.com on 2001/04/24 15:20:42 UTC

XmlMapper Error in deploying soap examples in tomcat 3.1

Hello,

I am brand new to SOAP. I downloaded the SOAP stuff and trying to deploy
them on Tomcat 3.1.1. But , iI am getting the following error
XmlMapper: Can't find method setDescription in Wrapper(rpcrouter null)
CLASS class org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper

Regards,
Sundar

Re: XmlMapper Error in deploying soap examples in tomcat 3.1

Posted by su...@fourthstage.com.
I got the stuff going.