Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/05 19:01:49 UTC

SSH access to jakarta.apache.org

Folks!

As already said it seems I will need SSH access to jakarta.apache.org
to update the jakarta commons transaction website - which I am a
committer for.

Is that right? If so who can grant that for me?

Thanks,

Oliver

Re: SSH access to jakarta.apache.org

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
Oliver,

Actually, you should already have ssh access to cvs.apache.org, which
is where the jakarta web pages reside.  It looks to me like
[tranaction] is maven-generated, so you should be able to publish it
directly by first generating locally, verifying that it looks good and
then using

maven -Dmaven.username=<your-user-name> site:sshdeploy

The siteAddress and siteDirectory in the [transaction] pom look
correct to me and point to where the site content resides.

If you have trouble getting the authentication to work or don't like
the idea of pushing the site out directly, you can scp a file to your
home directory, log in to cvs.apache.org, and manually extract it to
/www/jakarta.apache.org/commons/transaction.

hth,

Phil

Posted by "Daniel L. Rall" <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.

Posted by robert burrell donkin <rd...@apache.org>.
AIUI the dns names have changed around a bit. jakarta.apache.org is now
being served from ajax. you should now access your minotaur as
people.apache.org. ajax is mirrored so you'll need to wait for the
mirrors to sync before you'll be able to see any changes you make.

- robert

Posted by "Daniel L. Rall" <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com>.
Ah, cool! I did this as well, but did not see the change in the
website. Problem was that I was just too impatient!

Thanks Mario and cheers

  Oliver

RE: mod_dav_svn for SuSe 9.2 Professional

Posted by "Daniel L. Rall" <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.

Or even better, users@subversion.tigris.org.

http://subversion.tigris.org/project_packages.html#binary-packages

RE: mod_dav_svn for SuSe 9.2 Professional

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> I'd like to know whether anyone would know where I can find the
mod_dav_svn

That'd be a question for httpd.apache.org, not Jakarta (Java stuff).

	--- Noel

mod_dav_svn for SuSe 9.2 Professional

Posted by david joffrin <da...@hotmail.com>.
Hi everybody,

I'd like to know whether anyone would know where I can find the mod_dav_svn
module for Apache which would be compatible with SuSe 9.2 Professional.

Thanks.
DvJ

mod_dav_svn for SuSe 9.2 Professional

AW: SSH access to jakarta.apache.org

Posted by Daniel Florey <da...@web.de>.
Hi,
same for me. Just tried to update the sandbox/i18n site and failed :(

Daniel