Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org> on 2016/04/14 09:24:36 UTC

Podling web site

Hi there,

We are looking into creating a web site for the Apache Omid project and I'm not clear on what the process is for putting a web site up for an incubating project. The instructions here:

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/sites.html <http://incubator.apache.org/guides/sites.html>

say that it should be done in minotaur, under /www, but the folders there are all for TLPs. There is also a warning in the page that it needs to be updated.

I'd appreciate any pointer that helps us to sort it out.

Thanks,
-Flavio

Re: Podling web site

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.
Thank you, Luciano and Jake, for the information. Is there anyone planning on updating that page with instructions for podling sites?

-Flavio

Re: Podling web site

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.

Re: Podling web site