Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Sitakant Mishra <si...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/04 00:45:27 UTC

Writing Storm Output To A File

Hi,

I am trying to write the results of my storm bolt into a simple text file
using the java PrintWriter. But the problem I am facing with it is that it
takes a long long time to write even a single storm emit record. This
decreases my storm processing speed with a great amount. So, any suggestion
on how to improve with this situation would be of great help.

Thanks and Regards,
Sitakanta Mishra

Re: Writing Storm Output To A File

Posted by hang gnahz <ha...@outlook.com>.
Put the record in the queue, start a thread to take the record to write files

Sent from my iPhone