Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2008/11/16 02:29:18 UTC

Vote needed for patch to enable 4.1.x release

Hi all,

This patch http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/current/tc4.1.x/STATUS.txt
needs one more vote before I can included it in 4.1.x and roll the 4.1.39
release after the 4.1.38 release was aborted.

If anyone can spare a couple of minutes to review it, it would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Mark

Re: Vote needed for patch to enable 4.1.x release

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
Mark Thomas schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> This patch http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/current/tc4.1.x/STATUS.txt
> needs one more vote before I can included it in 4.1.x and roll the 4.1.39
> release after the 4.1.38 release was aborted.
>
> If anyone can spare a couple of minutes to review it, it would be appreciated.

I checked the patch and did build and use the installer with and without
the patch.

The proposed changes make the installer more robust, though during my
tsts there were no real differences concerning installed files for 4.1.39.

Regards,

Rainer

Re: Vote needed for patch to enable 4.1.x release

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Yoav Shapira wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 8:29 PM, Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
>> This patch http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/current/tc4.1.x/STATUS.txt
>> needs one more vote before I can included it in 4.1.x and roll the 4.1.39
>> release after the 4.1.38 release was aborted.
>
> +1.

Cheers Yoav.

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 8:29 PM, Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> This patch http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/current/tc4.1.x/STATUS.txt
> needs one more vote before I can included it in 4.1.x and roll the 4.1.39
> release after the 4.1.38 release was aborted.

+1.

Yoav