Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Phil Steitz <ph...@steitz.com> on 2004/04/11 18:29:06 UTC

[math] email addresses in project.xml

I notice that we now have obfuscated email addresses in project.xml.
Maven turns these into mailto's, which is not good.  I suggest that we
either remove the email addresses altogether or replace them with real
addresses (my preference).  Any objections to replacing with real addresses?

Re: [math] email addresses in project.xml

Posted by Al Chou <ho...@yahoo.com>.
--- "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu> wrote:
> Maybe we can research in Maven and see if these "links" can be turned
> off?
>
> -1 on email addresses not being obfuscated.

Yes, -1 for me, too.  I'm fortunate to have been late coming onto spammers'
radar screens, but I'd like to limit any further exposure as much as possible.

> +1 on removing them if the link can't be removed.

+1 for me, too.

Posted by "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu>.