Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Vinny <xa...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/18 15:49:44 UTC

Setting segment location in webapp

>From the tutorial:
"The webapp finds its indexes in ./segments, relative to where you
start Tomcat, so, if you've done intranet crawling, connect to your
crawl directory, or, if you've done whole-web crawling, don't change
directories, and give the command:

~/local/tomcat/bin/catalina.sh start"

According to the latest release notes you should be able to tell nutch
the location of
the segments directory, right? How is this done?

Re: Setting segment location in webapp

Posted by Vinny <xa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you gentlemen for the help.
I was able to set it in the xml file. I am running more than one search
from the same tomcat server, so the ability to set the location in the
xml file is very handy.

Posted by Yong-gang Cao <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gal Nitzan <gn...@usa.net>.
Hi Vinny,