Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2007/02/26 17:19:53 UTC

XMLBeans databinding

The XMLBeans databinding builds OK again this morning so I put it back
as well as the databinding integration tests in the default profile.

I was having problems building it on Friday because the xmlbeans Jars
couldn't be downloaded from http://www.ibiblio.net/. Is there an
alternate Maven repository for XMLBeans that we can use?

The other thing is that our databinding integration tests currently
depend on SDO, JAXB and XMLBeans, would it be possible to split this in
two or three different test suites?
SDO <-> JAXB
SDO <-> XMLBeans
JAXB <-> XMLBeans

--
Jean-Sebastien

Re: XMLBeans databinding

Posted by Dan Murphy <dm...@googlemail.com>.
As per message just posted (sorry should have read this one first) - I was
thinking about this, could have something later this week...

Re: XMLBeans databinding

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The XMLBeans is available at the default maven2 repo
(http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/xmlbeans/xbean/2.2.0/). You can also add
mirrors in settings.xml. Please see
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-mirror-settings.html for more
details.