Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Paul Buck <bu...@ca.ibm.com> on 2005/12/01 19:59:41 UTC

ApacheCon

IBM is sponsoring the lunch at ApacheCon on Monday and was given a lunch
time speaking slot on Monday in the main presentation area. We would like
to offer the slot to the Geronimo project and suggest using it for a panel
discussion/open Q&A hosted by representatives from the project. Is there
interest in doing this? If yes, I will get to the conference organizers to
let them know. Lauren Cooney has offered to help organize.

Paul

Re: ApacheCon

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
Paul,

Count me in.

Jeff

Re: ApacheCon

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 12/1/05, Paul Buck <bu...@ca.ibm.com> wrote:

> IBM is sponsoring the lunch at ApacheCon on Monday and was given a lunch
> time speaking slot on Monday in the main presentation area. We would like to
> offer the slot to the Geronimo project and suggest using it for a panel
> discussion/open Q&A hosted by representatives from the project. Is there
> interest in doing this? If yes, I will get to the conference organizers to
> let them know. Lauren Cooney has offered to help organize.

Thank you for the offer, Paul. I'm certainly willing to participate
and I'll be happy to volunteer any other Geronimo people who happen to
be around during that time as well ;-). With any luck, the topic of
Geronimo will be as popular as it has been in the last two years.

Bruce
);'

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/