Posted to issues@shindig.apache.org by Greg Ederer <gr...@ergonosis.com> on 2009/10/22 00:40:14 UTC

Cannot use disallowed Content-Type application/x-www-form-urlencoded

Hi,

When the page at:

   http://localhost:8080/gadgets/files/samplecontainer/samplecontainer.html

issues the following XHR request:

http://localhost:8080/social/rest/samplecontainer/setstate?st=john.doe%3Ajohn.doe%3A7810%3Ashindig%3Ahttp%253A//localhost%253A8080/gadgets/files/samplecontainer/examples/SocialHelloWorld.xml%3A0%3Adefault

I get the following error in Firebug:
type Status report

message Cannot use disallowed Content-Type application/x-www-form-
urlencoded

description The request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect
(Cannot use disallowed Content-Type application/x-www-form-urlencoded).

Any thoughts on what might be causing this?

Thanks for having a look.

Greg

Re: Cannot use disallowed Content-Type application/x-www-form-urlencoded

Posted by Greg Ederer <gr...@ergonosis.com>.
Well, I ran mvn, and the war file was generated in shindig/java/server/
target, which is sort of an interesting place to put it ;)

Thanks!

Greg

Posted by Greg Ederer <gr...@ergonosis.com>.

Posted by Arne Roomann-Kurrik <ku...@google.com>.