Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Renana Heller <re...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/09 14:19:53 UTC

missing artifacts

hello,

I have the following errors at my pom.xml file:

Missing artifact
org.apache.tuscany.sca:tuscany-host-tomcat:jar:2.0-SNAPSHOT:runtime
Missing artifact
org.apache.tuscany.sca:tuscany-host-embedded:jar:2.0-SNAPSHOT:compile

I didn't have this errors a couple of days ago...

(I have a webapp (jsp) which is using tuscany)

any suggestions?

Renana

--
Best,
Renana.

Re: missing artifacts

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 5:19 AM, Renana Heller<re...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello,
> I have the following errors at my pom.xml file:
> Missing artifact
> org.apache.tuscany.sca:tuscany-host-tomcat:jar:2.0-SNAPSHOT:runtime
> Missing artifact
> org.apache.tuscany.sca:tuscany-host-embedded:jar:2.0-SNAPSHOT:compile
> I didn't have this errors a couple of days ago...
> (I have a webapp (jsp) which is using tuscany)
> any suggestions?
> Renana
>
> --
> Best,
> Renana.

Did you recently moved to 2.0-SNAPSHOT ? tuscany-host-embedded was
never part of 2.0.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende