Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2013/08/03 21:11:26 UTC

Preparing to Release Whisker 0.1 [WAS Re: Prepare to Release Whisker 0.1...?]

On 08/01/13 20:21, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
> Apache CloudStack[1] (as well as Apache James) uses Whisker to help
> generate their licensing information. It would be great to get a first
> release out there for Whisker.

Hopefully, Whisker should be ready for a 0.1 release now. If anyone has
a few cycles to spare, please checkout the latest source, build and give
it a spin.

Unless anyone jumps in with objections or improvements, I'll try to cut
and upload a release candidate sometime tomorrow (Sunday).

Robert