Posted to dev@celix.apache.org by Roy Lenferink <le...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/20 17:28:45 UTC

new committer: Daan Fischer

Hi All,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Celix
has invited Daan Fischer to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Yours,
The Apache Celix PMC

Re: new committer: Daan Fischer

Posted by Pepijn Noltes <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hi Daan,

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 7:29 PM Roy Lenferink <le...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Celix
> has invited Daan Fischer to become a committer and we are pleased
> to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
> project since there is no need to go via the patch
> submission process. This should enable better productivity.
>
> Yours,
> The Apache Celix PMC

Congrats and welcome Daan :)