Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Bernhard Zwischenbrugger <bz...@datenkueche.com> on 2001/03/14 23:21:43 UTC

Xalan Apache Modul, with-param

I read that it is possible install Xalan-C++ as an Apache Modul.
The configuration seems to be not too difficult.

The problem is, how to pass parameter to the xslt-Processor?
Is it possible to give the GET or POST parameter to xalan?

Bernhard Zwischenbrugger       Datenk�che
Tel.: +43/1/944 57 64          Redaktionssystem
Mobil.: +43/699/1944 57 64     Web Content Management
http://www.datenkueche.com

Re: Xalan Apache Modul, with-param

Posted by paul campbell <se...@halcyon.com>.
Yes, look at the UseStylesheetParams sample.