Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Gokul Poduval <gp...@imapmail.org> on 2003/06/05 10:50:43 UTC

Dynamically changing portlet

Hello,
   I have a situation where I display three portlets in a three column
layout. The left most portlet is a search portlet, and depedning on the
action there, I need to keep changing the portlet in the centre.

   Is it possible to do this ?

Gokul

Re: Dynamically changing portlet

Posted by "D.S. Johnson" <ds...@insightbb.com>.
Gokul Poduval wrote:

>Hello,
>   I have a situation where I display three portlets in a three column
>layout. The left most portlet is a search portlet, and depedning on the
>action there, I need to keep changing the portlet in the centre.
>
>   Is it possible to do this ?
>
>Gokul

Yes it is, I currently have a database results page displaying in a
portlet. I have data entry portlets and list portlets which are
dynamically driven. I don't know what template type your using but, I
use the JSP portlets just for ease. Really, by just changing the HTML
template and forcing a restore or refresh will change the portlet view.