Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/10 21:37:32 UTC

introduction

Hi all,

I just wanted to quickly introduce myself as I will be working on/with
CXF a lot more in the coming weeks/months integrating it with the
Geronimo app server. Particually, we want to integrate your JAX-WS
implementation with Geronimo to support POJO and EJB web services. So
you might be seeing a lot of questions, bug reports, patches, etc. in
the future from me. I would appreciate any help I can get with this.

Thanks a lot,
Jarek

Re: introduction

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
Excellent! Nice to virtually meet you Jarek :-) We'll try to help you out as
much as we can. Questions, hassling, bug reports, patches, etc are all
welcome.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions

RE: introduction

Posted by "Lin, Bozhong" <Bo...@iona.com>.
Welcome to CXF community Jarek. I am currently looking into the possibility of reorganizing CXF samples for use cases stand point of view, and I look forward to working with you on J2EE sample.

Cheers,
Bo