Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org> on 2009/01/17 13:51:13 UTC

[VOTE] Release Continuum 1.3.1 (Alpha)

Hi Everyone,

The Continuum 1.3.1 (Alpha) release candidate has been staged.

This release includes 25 fixes. You can take a look at the release notes
here:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&fixfor=14741&pid=10540&sorter/field=priority&sorter/order=DESCor
http://people.apache.org/~oching/continuum/1.3.1/release-notes.html

The site is staged here:

http://people.apache.org/~oching/continuum/1.3.1/

While the binaries, including the sources, signatures and checksums, can be
downloaded here:

http://people.apache.org/builds/continuum/1.3.1

Everyone is encouraged to vote and give their feedback.

[ ] +1 Release it!
[ ] 0
[ ] -1 Don't release it, because..
The vote will be open for 72 hours.

Thanks,
Deng

--
Maria Odea Ching
Software Engineer | Exist Global | 687-4091 | Skype: maria.odea.ching |

Re: [VOTE] Release Continuum 1.3.1 (Alpha)

Posted by Jan Ancajas <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)
 - tested db migration with a couple of multi-module projects.

Thanks.

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Here's my +1..

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
BTW if you want to try out the db import tool
(data-management-cli-1.3.1-app.jar), it's available at the staging
repository:

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Nice \o/

-Deng

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Hi Wendy,

Can I ask for a copy of the vmbuild data? I'd like to test it too and see
what we still need to fix for the migration tool :)

Thanks,
Deng

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Hi Olivier,

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
Not yet for LDAP

I tested this alpha on OSX and windows.

Emmanuel

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me as an Alpha.

Posted by Edwin Punzalan <ep...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
+1

Emmanuel

Posted by Marica Tan <ct...@exist.com>.
+1

--
Marica

Posted by Christian Edward Gruber <cg...@israfil.net>.
+1 (nonbinding)

[RESULTS] [VOTE] Release Continuum 1.3.1 (Alpha)

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
The vote for Continuum 1.3.1 (Alpha) release has passed with the following
tally:

5 binding: Edwin, Emmanuel, Wendy, Olivier, Deng
3 non-binding: Christian, Marica, Jan

I'll finalize the release..