Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Riza Suminto <ri...@cloudera.com> on 2022/04/01 05:29:32 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache Impala 3.4.1 release candidate 3

+1 (non-binding)

   - Ran release.sh script from
   https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IMPALA/How+to+Release#HowtoRelease-HowtoVoteonaReleaseCandidate
   All checks pass.
   - Built from source, and verified all tests pass.

Posted by Joe McDonnell <jo...@cloudera.com>.
+1 (binding)

- Verified GPG signatures / sha512 sums
- Built from tarball

Posted by Aman Sinha <am...@cloudera.com>.
+1  (non binding)

Tested the RC3 by:
  - downloading apache-impala-3.4.1.tar.gz
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/impala/3.4.1/RC3/apache-impala-3.4.1.tar.gz>
 onto an Ubuntu 18.04 machine and running 'build.sh -notests' successfully
  - used the release verification script on the wiki page (had to update
the git clone location), defined the 4 environment variables
(VERSION=3.4.1, RELEASE_CANDIDATE=3,
TREE_HASH=a724d2f2270245de1dfbe19ac9e27718a58ef10e, RELEASE_MANAGER=
stigahuang) and ran the script .. it passed the checks.

-Aman

Posted by Wenzhe Zhou <wz...@cloudera.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Laszlo Gaal <la...@cloudera.com>.