Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by ri...@att.net on 2004/06/15 20:26:43 UTC

[users@httpd] Plesk software

Where do you find the vendor for this product? Is it sw-soft.com?

RE: [users@httpd] Plesk software

Posted by Schalk <sc...@volume4.co.za>.
http://www.sw-soft.com/en/products/plesk/

Kind Regards

Schalk Neethling

Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding

Tel: +27125468436

Fax: +27125468436

email:schalk@volume4.co.za

web: www.volume4.co.za

confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party
without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error,
please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original
email. Thank you.

Posted by Vasiliy Boulytchev <va...@boulytcheva.com>.
Plesk has been under heavy development by a Russian development team.
Contact information:

http://www.sw-soft.com/en/contact/

Привет Москвичам.

Vasiliy Boulytchev
Colorado Information Technologies, Inc.
http://www.coinfotech.com <http://www.coinfotech.com/>

  _____

Where do you find the vendor for this product? Is it sw-soft.com?