Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by EngineerCordys <kp...@cordys.com> on 2008/12/05 07:53:15 UTC

Queue response time getting degraded over a period of time

Hello Friends,

Are there any issues already know about queue performance(response time)
getting degraded along with number of messages it already processed?

In my testing environment we observed that first 5000 messages (synchronous)
are getting processed quickly but next 5000 messages are getting processed
almost 10 times slower.

Regards,
Cordys Engineer.