Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Luiz Carlos Geron <lu...@sag.com.br> on 2006/01/04 20:01:57 UTC

Setting value to a HtmlInputDate component

Hi All,
I'm trying to set the value of a HtmlInputDate componente but I'm getting this
error:

java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String
	at
org.apache.myfaces.custom.date.HtmlInputDate.getUserData(HtmlInputDate.java:65)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.custom.date.HtmlDateRenderer.encodeEnd(HtmlDateRenderer.java:77)

The string that I'm trying to put in the field value is "2006-02-03
00:00:00.0". According to the documentation, the setValue is inherited from a
superclass, but it asks for a object. What kind of data should I put on this
method to set correctly the value of this component?

Thanks,
Luiz Carlos Geron
SAG Desenvolvimentos