Posted to mirrors@apache.org by "::ikmal at i-ownur dot info::" <ik...@yahoo.com> on 2003/12/13 03:20:43 UTC

Apache.i-ownur.info

Hi All,

Just to inform that we face hardware problem and our
apache mirror down right now.  I will inform back when
our apache is up back.

Thanks & Regards,
Ikmal

=====
Thanks & Regards,
 Ikmal.

http://photos.yahoo.com/

Re: Apache.i-ownur.info

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
On 15.12.2003, at 08:59, ::ikmal at i-ownur dot info:: wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> The mirror have been up back.  Sorry for the
> inconvenience.

I've added it back to the list. Thanks.

Cheers,
Erik

Re: Apache.i-ownur.info

Posted by "::ikmal at i-ownur dot info::" <ik...@yahoo.com>.
Hi All,

--- Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de> wrote:
> I've taken it off the list now, just let us know
> when it is back online...
>
> Thanks for the note!
>
> Cheers,
> Erik
>

> > Hi All,
> >
> > Just to inform that we face hardware problem and
> > our apache mirror down right now.  I will inform
> > back when our apache is up back.

=====
Thanks & Regards,
 Ikmal.