Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2008/04/13 05:59:37 UTC

April incubator report for Imperius

2008-April Imperius Incubator status report

Imperius has been incubating since November 2007.

Imperius is a rule-based infrastructure management tool

The source code has been re-organized into a maven-friendly
repository structure.

Code: 	The following code was checked in:
	1. Eclipse based tooling for Imperius with Java binding.
	2. Client side (non-provider) Imperius with CIM binding.
	3. Imperius with CIM binding running as a CIM provider.
	4. Eclipse based tooling for Imperius with CIM binding.
Web site:	Documentation added:
	1. A SPL Language reference has been added to the documentation
	2. A SPL Editor Guide has been added to the documentation

Community

Two of the original committers have had accounts created. We are still
waiting
for the arrival of ICLAs for the others before creating accounts for
them.

A new committer, Erik Bengtson, was voted in. Erik was already
a committer on another Apache project.

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Fwd: April incubator report for Imperius

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Forgot to copy the dev list.

Craig

Begin forwarded message:

Re: April incubator report for Imperius

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 6:59 AM, Craig L Russell <Cr...@sun.com> wrote:
> 2008-April Imperius Incubator status report

Added to the wiki and reviewed. It would be good to have a list of
issues to resolve before graduation.

BR,

Jukka Zitting