Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Nikolai Raitsev <ni...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/21 09:43:41 UTC

How can i set jdbc access properties?

Hello all!

I have searched in the mailing-list archive and in user guide, but no answer
found.

At the moment are the jdbc access properties in my XXXNode.driver.xml saved.
How can I set these data, (thus url, userName, password, driver) in my
application?

A possibility is to work on direct XML file that is however not
beautifully...

Thus, how I make this without to work on xml?

Thanks,

Nikolai

Re: How can i set jdbc access properties?

Posted by Nikolai Raitsev <ni...@gmail.com>.
thank you, Andrus!

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.