Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2018/03/07 22:49:41 UTC

Re: Mifos Payment Gateway

Thank you Steve for your thorough review. Apologies for the delay. I wanted
to get the payment gateway group together for another call so we can
identify the best path forward in the four areas you specified, check in on
the progress Antony has made with his code and how we can incorporate
Vladimir's data model. I also want to discuss if we should try to scope out
another project for GSOC centered around this - I think we have the needed
clarity now but wanted to ship somethign to the community prior to after
this summer. Perhaps we could aim for an alpha version prior to GSOC and
have the GSOC student work on the beta.

Would this Friday at 1400GMT work for everyone?

We can use Hangouts Meet for the call. Folks can join through:
https://meet.google.com/ajy-twnd-irs

--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative

Re: Mifos Payment Gateway

Posted by Steve Conrad <sc...@gmail.com>.
Agreed - we will make sure that Beyonic integration is one of the tasks
that we create.
Thanks,
Steve

Re: Mifos Payment Gateway

Posted by Vladimir Fomene <vl...@gmail.com>.
Hello all,
Hope this email finds you well. I have been able to go through Antony's
latest changes. He has implemented all the functionalities of the gateway.
That is, the gateway now supports and inbound and outbound transactions.
You can also dynamically create queues from the gateway. We will not need
my data model any longer. I think the next step we should take is reviewing
his code, testing it and developing the beyonic service that will work it.
As Antony earlier said, we need to develop the UI and integrate with
accounting. Ed, I think we can have a call to discuss how we can move on
from here.

Kind regards,
Vladimir Fomene

Re: Mifos Payment Gateway

Posted by Antony Omeri <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vladmir,

Re: Mifos Payment Gateway

Posted by Vladimir Fomene <vl...@gmail.com>.
Hello Ed,

Re: Mifos Payment Gateway

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Vladimir,

Re: Mifos Payment Gateway

Posted by Steve Conrad <sc...@gmail.com>.

Re: Mifos Payment Gateway

Posted by Antony Omeri <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ed,

Re: Mifos Payment Gateway

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Antony,

Re: Mifos Payment Gateway

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.

Re: Mifos Payment Gateway

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
Hey Ed,

Re: Mifos Payment Gateway

Posted by Vladimir Fomene <vl...@gmail.com>.
Hello Ed,
Hope this email finds you well. Anytime today will work for me.

Best,
Vladimir Fomene

Re: Mifos Payment Gateway

Posted by Steve Conrad <sc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ed. I can meet at 14:15 or 14:30 GMT on Friday.