Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Asmann, Roland" <Ro...@adesso.at> on 2012/01/16 09:43:04 UTC

Settings-file and invoker-plugin

Hi all,

When running my projects on Jenkins, I need to set the settings-file (-s
/path/to/settings.xml). I've hit my toes a couple of times now on the
fact that I than also have to set the settings-file for the
invoker-plugin (-Dinvoker.settingsFile=/path/to/settings.xml).

Why doesn't the invoker use the file that was given with -s? I can
understand that it takes the default settings when no configuration is
give, but having the plugin actually use a different settings-file when
running Maven with an explicit settings-file is kind of weird.

Anyway, is there a way to get the invoker-plugin to use the
settings-file that I set at the command-line?

Roland Asmann
Senior Software Engineer

adesso Austria GmbH
Floridotower 26. Stock              T +43 1 2198790-27
Floridsdorfer Hauptstr. 1           F +43 1 2198790-927
A-1210 Wien                         M +43 664 88657566
                                    E roland.asmann@adesso.at
                                    W www.adesso.at

Re: Settings-file and invoker-plugin

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
Please try mrm-maven-plugin... you'll be pleasantly surprised... best
example is the current trunk of versions-maven-plugin @ mojo

Posted by "Asmann, Roland" <Ro...@adesso.at>.

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.