Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org> on 2014/01/13 05:37:56 UTC

0.99.0-SNAPSHOT in maven repo

Any reason why 0.99-SNAPSHOT is installed an not deploye by jenkins [1]
? We don't have snapshot available atm in maven repo [2].

Maybe do gain time on each trunk build? What about an additional deploy
daily build?

[1]
/home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/tools/hudson.tasks.Maven_MavenInstallation/Maven_3.0.3/bin/mvn
-PrunAllTests -Dmaven.test.redirectTestOutputToFile=true install
-Dsurefire.secondPartThreadCount=2 -Dit.test=noItTest

[2]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/hbase/hbase-server/

Re: 0.99.0-SNAPSHOT in maven repo

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 8:37 PM, Eric Charles <er...@apache.org> wrote:

> Any reason why 0.99-SNAPSHOT is installed an not deploye by jenkins [1] ?
> We don't have snapshot available atm in maven repo [2].
>
> Maybe do gain time on each trunk build? What about an additional deploy
> daily build?

We should publish the odd successful build as a snapshot up into apache
repo, especially for trunk.  Our bundle is fat so we'd probably not want to
do it every successful build but more like once a week or so.  I
made HBASE-10328

Good one Eric,
St.Ack