Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Shi Yusen <sh...@langhua.cn> on 2008/09/23 21:49:15 UTC

Add dependency check in build.xml?

Hi list,

I'm not sure whether this topic has been answered before?

I saw someone asked whether you'd like to move ofbiz from ant to maven.
I didn't see any reply. Perhaps too many works or not necessary?

I'd like to suggest a small step by adding dependency check (or call it
condition check) in components' build.xml.

What do you think?

Regards,

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

Re: Add dependency check in build.xml?

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
I believe ant covers this and it is used.
could you clarify what you are wanting to do.

Shi Yusen sent the following on 9/23/2008 12:49 PM: