Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Heidi Dehaes <in...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/04 15:01:25 UTC

email test

Hello,

How can i test that the ofbiz  application sends email notifications?

I never sends any email. Also not with "Tell-a-friend" functionality.

regards,
Heidi

Re: email test

Posted by Heidi Dehaes <in...@gmail.com>.
But what action have i to do that the template email is started to send away?

Heidi

Re: ofbiz.jar Missing Again

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
This has been fixed - thanks again for the report.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert