Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Bill Stoddard <bi...@wstoddard.com> on 2000/11/22 15:37:44 UTC

Re: Apache Performance Problem

Sounds like you are running out of Apache processes and connections are
getting backed up in the TCP/IP stack's listen queue (on your non-SSL port).
You will still get quick responses on ports that don't have much traffic.
I'd recommend uping maxclients and see what happens.

Bill

Posted by Mike Haines <mh...@seqtek.com>.
That was it, thanks.

Mike Haines