Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Eric Bresie <eb...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/05 18:59:32 UTC

During New Project Template Get org.netbeans.modules.masterfs.filebasedfs.utils.FSException

Trying to create a New Project Template following
https://netbeans.apache.org/tutorials/nbm-projectsamples.html and when I
get to the "Bundling the Sample Application" "Step 4", it fails to created
with

org.netbeans.modules.masterfs.filebasedfs.utils.FSException: Cannot get
shared access to <path to new project
folder>\NewModuleProject\src\main\resources\org\apache\netbeans\test\newmoduleproject\PythonProjectProject.zip@af16a184:57e7d664
(probably opened for writing).

This prevents creation of the project and never able to complete the wizard
workflow.

Not sure if it's related but I am running with JDK 17 with NB 13

Any ideas?

Eric Bresie
ebresie@gmail.com

Re: During New Project Template Get org.netbeans.modules.masterfs.filebasedfs.utils.FSException

Posted by Eric Bresie <eb...@gmail.com>.
I changed the project to use JDK 8 and still seems to be having problems.

Eric Bresie
ebresie@gmail.com