Posted to users@maven.apache.org by rohan chauhan <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/17 17:24:53 UTC

how to add jars from bootstrap to classpath in pom.xml

hi all

I want to add all the jars from the bootstrap jars directory to the classpath.

How can i do it in pom.

can anyone specify me.

Re: how to add jars from bootstrap to classpath in pom.xml

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
The ability to point at a directory and say "import all these jars as
dependencies" is simply not a feature available in Maven2.

You must specify each jar that you depend on individually, and they
should be located in your Maven repo (use "mvn install:install-file"
as necessary).

Wayne

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
if you put the jar in $M2_HOME/lib then in your pom.xml you can pull the jar via declared dependency e.g.

  <artifactId>ArtifactID</artifactId>
  <name>ArtifactName</name>
  <packaging>jar</packaging>
  <dependencies>