Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ttmdev <jo...@ttmsolutions.com> on 2007/11/12 18:01:03 UTC

Problem With Camel Example

I just downloaded apache-activemq-5.0-20071109.001854-55 and ran activemq
with the default activemq.xml file, which results in the exception below. If
I pull out the example camel context that comes with the default
activemq.xml file, the broker is once again a happy camper.

What could be wrong?  Thanks,Joe

C:\Program Files\AMQ\apache-activemq-5.0-SNAPSHOT\bin>activemq
ACTIVEMQ_HOME: C:\Program Files\AMQ\apache-activemq-5.0-SNAPSHOT\bin\..
ACTIVEMQ_BASE: C:\Program Files\AMQ\apache-activemq-5.0-SNAPSHOT\bin\..
ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
org.springframework.beans.f
actory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unexpected exception parsing XML
document from class path resou
rce [activemq.xml]; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.camel.util.ObjectHel
per.isNullOrBlank(Ljava/lang/String;)Z
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
org.springframework.beans.factory.
BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unexpected exception parsing XML document from
class path resource [ac
tivemq.xml]; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.camel.util.ObjectHelper.isN
ullOrBlank(Ljava/lang/String;)Z
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand.java:99)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:51)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.runTask(ShellCommand.java:104)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:51)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.main(ShellCommand.java:76)
        at
        at
        at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.runTaskClass(Main.java:222)
        at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.main(Main.java:106)
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
Unexpected exception pars
ing XML document from class path resource [activemq.xml]; nested exception
is java.lang.NoSuchMethod
Error: org.apache.camel.util.ObjectHelper.isNullOrBlank(Ljava/lang/String;)Z
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBe
anDefinitionReader.java:375)

Re: Problem With Camel Example

Posted by ttmdev <jo...@ttmsolutions.com>.
Cool, RC3 works!