Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Shah, Sumit" <su...@cgi.com> on 2007/08/14 05:52:29 UTC

UDDI v3 useType Deserialization using Axis 1.4

Hello,

I am trying to de-serialize SOAP response for the Find_binding() API for
UDDI v3. Its failing to deserialize 'useType' attribute of the
'accessPoint' element.

While trying to get the Type Mapping for 'useType' in
org.apache.axis.encoding.TypeMappingImpl#getTypeQNameExact() it gets the
xmlType QName as '{http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#}KeyName' instead
of {urn:uddi-org:api_v3}useType.

I have tried to register the QName as:

QName v3useTypeQName = new QName("urn:uddi-org:api_v3","useType");

wsifPort.getCall().registerTypeMapping(String.class, v3useTypeQName, new
SimpleSerializerFactory(String.class,v3useTypeQName), new
SimpleDeserializerFactory(String.class,v3useTypeQName));

I am not sure from where and why is it getting xmlType QName as
{http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#}KeyName. I would highly appreciate
any help on this.

Thanks
Sumit