Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Charles Richard <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/29 20:28:40 UTC

[users@httpd] virtual hosts with different JkExtract ssl values

Hi,

I have a bit of a complex setup in which i need a same front end apache
server to use different virtual hosts name (wildcard SSL) to redirect to
either Liferay, Glassfish or Tomcat.

This could be a misconfiguration on my part but I seem to need for my
regular tomcat server that JkExtractSSL be on and for the other 2 (Liferay,
Glassfish) that my JkExtractSSL be off.  Is there a way to do this in a
virtual host directive? Example:

<virtual host app1.mydomain.com>
JkExtractSSL on
</virtual host>

<virtual host app2.mydomain.com>
JkExtractSSL off
</virtual host>

Thanks,
Charles

Re: [users@httpd] virtual hosts with different JkExtract ssl values

Posted by Charles Richard <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the help!

As silly as this sounds, I thought i had tried the scenario I had above and
that it hadn't worked but after I read the documentation you sent, it
didn't explicitly specify that JkExtract could not be used in a virtual
host so I tried it and it worked!

Thanks,
Charles

Posted by Igor Cicimov <ic...@gmail.com>.