Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Johannes Lichtenberger <Jo...@uni-konstanz.de> on 2009/11/29 22:56:23 UTC

FlowScript

Hello,

is FlowScript obsolete in Cocoon3 (if using cocoon-controller and
cocoon-rest)? It seems it can't or at least really shouldn't be used in
a RESTful webservice and I think that's one of the main goals of
cocoon3?

I'm currently preparing a short presentation about cocoon and I think to
adhere to RESTful webservices is great (I'm not a huge fan of SOAP, but
maybe I have to read more about it).

Maybe I'll just describe the basics like pipelines and the sitemap (and
REST).

greetings,
Johannes