Posted to modules-dev@httpd.apache.org by John Morrissey <jw...@horde.net> on 2013/02/03 01:33:51 UTC

Removing bogus release from mod_ldap_userdir module?

I accidentally created a release for mod_ldap_userdir with no version
number; would you remove it, please? It'd be nice if the new site would
prevent that.

john
--
John Morrissey          _o            /\         ----  __o
jwm@horde.net        _-< \_          /  \       ----  <  \,

Re: Removing bogus release from mod_ldap_userdir module?

Posted by Daniel Gruno <ru...@cord.dk>.
On 02/03/2013 10:37 AM, Hoang-Vu Dang wrote:
> I second that... I also duplicate my release on mod_dumpost.. but can't
> find a way to delete it.
>
> Vu
>
> On 02/03/2013 10:33 AM, Helmut Tessarek wrote:

>>> Done, and yes, that will be on my todo-list for today :)
>> It would also be nice to be able to edit and delete a release as a
>> module owner.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>    Helmut

You can delete releases from the 'edit module' page now (my modules ->
edit), just scroll down to the bottom. I'll add an 'edit release'
feature later on.

With regards,
Daniel.

Re: Removing bogus release from mod_ldap_userdir module?

Posted by Hoang-Vu Dang <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Helmut Tessarek <te...@evermeet.cx>.
On 03.02.13 4:20 , Daniel Gruno wrote:
> On 02/03/2013 01:33 AM, John Morrissey wrote:
>> I accidentally created a release for mod_ldap_userdir with no version
>> number; would you remove it, please? It'd be nice if the new site would
>> prevent that.
>>
>> john
>>
> Done, and yes, that will be on my todo-list for today :)

It would also be nice to be able to edit and delete a release as a module owner.

Cheers,
  Helmut

--
regards Helmut K. C. Tessarek
lookup http://sks.pkqs.net for KeyID 0xC11F128D

/*
   await thee at its end.
*/

Re: Removing bogus release from mod_ldap_userdir module?

Posted by Daniel Gruno <ru...@cord.dk>.