Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Ryanne Dolan <ry...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/14 06:54:26 UTC

[DISCUSS] KIP-720: Deprecate MirrorMaker v1

Hey y'all, I'd like to start the discussion on KIP-720, which proposes to
deprecate the original MirrorMaker in the upcoming 3.0 major release.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-720%3A+Deprecate+MirrorMaker+v1

Thanks!
Ryanne

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-720: Deprecate MirrorMaker v1

Posted by Dongjin Lee <do...@apache.org>.
+1. Thanks for the proposal.

Best,
Dongjin

--
*Dongjin Lee*

*A hitchhiker in the mathematical world.*

*github:  <http://goog_969573159/>github.com/dongjinleekr
<https://github.com/dongjinleekr>keybase: https://keybase.io/dongjinleekr
<https://keybase.io/dongjinleekr>linkedin: kr.linkedin.com/in/dongjinleekr
<https://kr.linkedin.com/in/dongjinleekr>speakerdeck: speakerdeck.com/dongjin
<https://speakerdeck.com/dongjin>*

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-720: Deprecate MirrorMaker v1

Posted by Ryanne Dolan <ry...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ben Stopford <be...@confluent.io.INVALID>.

--

Ben Stopford

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-720: Deprecate MirrorMaker v1

Posted by Manikumar <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1. Thanks for the KIP.