Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by buraluit <bi...@hotmail.com> on 2009/02/04 18:07:52 UTC

Subform and Swedish character ö issue in IE7

Hi,

Have this unique situation.

I have a page with a subform. The parent form is fine but when I enter
Swedish character like ö and submit, the submitted character becomes ö.

I use template and all the pages have <?xml version='1.0' encoding="utf-8"
?> as well as <jsp:directive.page contentType="text/html; charset=UTF-8"/>.
I have tried with browser's encoding style to be Western European (ISO)
which used to be Unicode (UTF-8) by default.

Firefox works just fine.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
Buraluit.