Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Tim Anderson <tm...@netspace.net.au> on 2003/08/20 06:55:30 UTC

[OT] RE: Servlet and JSP engine

The main point for not using the name "Geronimo"
is that is that a name which has cultural signficance.

While you may view this as a tribute to Geronimo,
or native Americans in general, or think its just
a really cool name, there will be others who see it
as a cynical marketing exercise.

The same goes for any name with cultural or religious
significance.

-Tim