Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Raphael Parree <rp...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/02 08:21:16 UTC

RE: Logging per generation process

Jeremias,

I totally agree with you, the information level for an end-user should be
different from the logging information. I am certainly looking forward to a
solution with a Future like approach where the information from the process
can be obtained after processing has taken place using the FormattingResults
object.

In the meantime I have a solution for our multithreaded application using a
ThreadLocal...iow the pressure is off and the app can go into production. I
would love to help, but know that I can't give that commitment.

Tx.,

Raphael