Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2006/11/24 10:59:37 UTC

MINA Updates - OK to proceed ?

All,

There are some MINA changes which we need to apply to allow the client to
compile, as well as to get our code ready for the new release of MINA
(expected next Wed). See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-126 for
some more info.

Are there any objections to these changes being committed to the trunk ?

Regards,
Marnie

Re: MINA Updates - OK to proceed ?

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.