Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Cory C. Omand" <co...@ha1nwk.Ebay.Sun.COM> on 2000/12/01 01:02:44 UTC

Unsubscribe Help

After many attempts to unsubscribe, I have still not been
unsubscribed from this list.  Can someone point me to the
correct person to remove me?  I've already sent mail to
tomcat-user-unsubscribe and tomcat-user-help with no result.

Thanks,
c.

Re: Unsubscribe Help

Posted by Mark Koscak <ma...@logichip.com.au>.
Wait for the e-mail confirming your unsubscription. Respond to that and you
will be unsubscribed.

Good luck.