Posted to dev@spot.apache.org by Vivienne Pustell <vi...@yellingviv.com> on 2020/03/02 23:39:03 UTC

Re: nfdump install instructions seem inaccurate

In the meantime, finally put in that PR to update the docs page to reflect
the need for a different version of automake while the longer term plan is
figured out.

I don't do a lot of wordsmithing docs type things, so if anyone feels up to
looking at this PR to make sure it's audience-friendly, that'd be great :)
https://github.com/apache/incubator-spot/pull/162

Cheers,
-Viv