Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Info <in...@radionav.it> on 2006/07/22 10:16:20 UTC

HELP ME PLEASE R: Hadoop and Nutch 0.8

Hi Renaud,
I try that link , but I don't solve my problem.
The problem is that If I use nutch-0.8 night build that version of nutch
don't use linux file system but Hadoop file system .
So if I try to see the name of segment , the script use ls -d on local linux
file system.
Instead I need an a script that use hadoop dfs file system because I need
for my experimental project to use it.
I have 4 linux server
Where I install nutch . I use hadoop to have an distribuited file system.

My first problem is to merge the index
My second problem is that if I try to connect by ssh the slave server they
ask me the password. I  see the online tutorial Nutch + hadoop ...

There's  some people that can help me.
Best Regard
Roberto Navoni